Tuesday, March 28, 2006

spliced

Yet another exciting day in the bakery world.
Vilinda, a lady i work with, decided that it was important to discuss the discovery show about delicacies in other countries (all the while forgetting that i dont' eat meat) so after the first comment about people eating raw frogs, i began to get a little queezy. That's a lie, i was a lot que ezy, but it wasn't until after she talked about them eating the frog heart (while it was still beating) that i ended up in the bathroom yacking!! she felt pretty bad, but rob and christy were laughing their butts off at me!
i still dont' feel great!

Had dinner with kevin and jenny tonight. It's pretty much a tradition. Every tuesday that we're here we go to
Rosa's with them.Their two year old daughter lucy can say my name now, it was 'tanen' for a while. 'tami' is what she says now, MUCH better!
In following tradition james and i had our regular tuesday night date grocery shopping. tuesdays are good nights, not much traffic in the store. so we were walking down one of the isles and I picked up a calender for 2006, on the front it said "16 month Calendar for 2006" 16 months!!! did i miss something?
james wouldnt' let me get the cereal with Johnny Depp on the box, no matter how much i asked.



this is random; i remember this one time the brothers and the 'rents and i were going to get ice cream at Baskin
Robbins ( this was a long time ago). We were about to go in, and my dad had peeled the glue of the back of a credit card and stuck in on my arm and told me that it was a booger. I was like 10 years old and mortified!


"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein
i like that!

2 comments:

david said...

I remember that, hilarious!
dad

Aaron said...

Im not sure I remember that. You probably ran me over to get inside...TOTALLY KIDDING...those were the ice cream doodling days....AGAIN, KIDDING.