Thursday, July 13, 2006

Favorites




Okay, the pigeon picture is a little weird but it's one my favorites! These are just a few of the pics from our vacation! The rainbow was on our way to KEY WESTat about 8 in the morning!

The next pic, is of my Mom and Dad on the fourth.... I absolutely love July 4th... it's one of my favorite Holidays, mainly because I LOVE fireworks! Seriously, my love for fireworks is a little weird... (anyway, it was very dark and i didn't want to use a flash so this was one of my better efforts)
Still looking for a job...

It's supposed to be really hot here this weekend...93...that's hot when you don't have air-conditioning!
Anyway, I'll post more pics later..
cheers, y'all!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Been a while yasko. You'd better step it up.

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Kami who? Call me.