Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mumbai it is!


If you are reading this, first of all; please leave me a comment, and second of all please, please, please pray! As some of you know my mom and dad will be leaving in one week to fly to Mumbai, India. There my mom will undergo not one, but two, hip resurfacing surgeries. They will be there over three weeks. She will have the first surgery and then after several days of recovery, she will undergo the second. As my dad has been keeping me very informed, almost everything is taken care of. This has been very quick (just over a week) for everything to fall into place. It's amazing how things can happen when God opens doors. As I said before if you are reading this PLEASE leave a comment and let me and my family know you are praying for this!
God Bless!

here's my dad's blog if you want to read and keep up with their adventures, and also let he and my mom know you are thinking and praying : http://www.davidel1957.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

holly d said...

We are and have been praying for you guys. We love you all so much.
hd

Cassie said...

We will be praying for all of you!

Anonymous said...

Your parents will be in our prayers as they travel and for your mom as she undergoes two surgeries! We love you guys!

Jacquie said...

We will be praying and holding down the fort while they are there!

Allison said...

of course we are praying! see you in 6 days!

Pat G said...

We are all praying for your Mom and Dad as well as all of you. love, pg

david said...

Hey baby, love you & hope you made it to big D ok! mom & dad

garcia said...

We are praying for all of you!! We are praying that everything goes well with your mom and that they have a safe return back to the states!! We are praying for you, Aaron, Jared, James, Allison and Baby Noah!! If you need anything, please call me or e-mail me. Your family is like second family to me. Ya'll are all very special to us. We love you guys!!
Kim, Ray & Megan