Monday, June 29, 2009

ALIVE!

Yes, as a matter of fact I AM! my deepest apologies for my hiatus. It wasn't my fault though, I've been without a computer until this past Saturday. When I returned home, to Nashville, I found out that mine AND James' computers had both met their end. SO, I sold a kidney on the black market, and got a new one. A lot has happened since the last time I blogged. I have a NEW NEPHEW!!!! Cohen Thomas was born a little over three weeks ago. I haven't seen him in person yet, but hope to VERY soon! I talk to Aaron often and he says everyone is doing GREAT!


I don't have a lot more to say, since I'm about to have to go yell at some rowdy children (I'm currently working about 55 hours a weeks as a nanny) but I do have a lot of pictures to show you. Some cakes, lot of Noah, and maybe a few others. Enjoy!



I promise it won't be this long before my next post!!






I love this one.



Miss Savannah and Mr. Noah playing (the reason you can't see S's arm is because i'm about to get blasted with stuffed animals! )




So cute



Cupcakes for Allison's Shower (before Cohen was here)





Cake







Cake I did for a lady here in Nashville.





Noah and his Papa.
See you soon!










4 comments:

Cassie said...

Let me just say again how AMAZING the cupcakes and cake were at Allison's shower! You are SO good, Kami! SO SO good.

Allison said...

yes...the cupcakes/cakes were amazing!!!!! thanks again!

love all the pictures! miss u!

david said...

As always, your pictures are awesome. The proofs of will hoge are just as good too, but I'm partial to the ones of my grandson, obviously. Glad you're back on the web. love you, dad

*Courtney* said...

Oh, I love the pictures...please move here and do the kiddos pics all the time!

Love your baking too...you are a jack of many trades, Kami. :)