Wednesday, August 09, 2006

much ado about nothing

Musically: if there's one song that I would recommend listening to when you're down...it's Motion City Soundtrack's "Everything is Allright" its' a sugary sweet song but it's a good one... Also , I know it's weird, but I am loving "Teenage Wasteland" right now. I know that James is the guru of music, but here's are my absolute must have's right now:

Will Hoge-Blackbird on a Lonely Wire (it's greatness)
Ringside-self titled album
Spoon- can't remember the name of the album, but i listen to it almost everyday
oh, and maybe one of my all-time favorite bands:
Jump Little Children- they have three albums, the last two are my favorite, the one's with'Vertigo,' 'Rains in Asia' and 'Mexico'
Keane-Under the Iron Sea

anyway, we're going to see Guster and Ray LaMontagne (if you don't already have their stuff, you should get it) a week from tomorrow!!!!! I can't freaking wait! it's gonna be a great concert! Oh and we just found out that Rogue Wave is opening for them.

It's 55 degress right now, this is the kind of weather I can get on board with, however its' only a matter of time before i'm too cold to speak...

carry on my music loving friends...
and the rest of you...

No comments: