Saturday, August 19, 2006

Decaffeinated

Okay, so my blog has nothing to do with coffee, it's just the first word that came to my head!

Several things:
Thursday night James and I had our Anniversary trip to Saratoga springs, it was only like ten hours that we spent away, but neither one of us had to work and we saw a great concert..
We went to the Saratoga Performing Arts Center to see Rogue Wave, Ray LaMontagne and Guster..it was greatness!
I'm starting to really like the 'Wave" and Ray was absolutely incredible (you'd be hard pressed to find someone who rights music as beautiful as his)...Guster was great too...altogether an outstanding concert!

so P.S.- if you don't have Ray's album, you need to! I can't go a day without listening to it!
also i'm really liking this guy named Mat Kearney right now... if you get chance ...check him out too!

Next subject:
James and I are moving again!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, not back to the Lone Start State.....yet....
we found a place to rent IN Cooperstown! It's like 2 blocks from the Hall and right around the corner from where I work..It's two bedroom, two story, its' just the cutest house and I can't wait to get into that house...it's just going to be so much better not having to drive!

as soon as i can get a strong enough signal to post some pics...i will

i need to go home...
so, until next time
carry on......

No comments: