Friday, September 15, 2006

back again...

At Long last...we have the internet! After two weeks of fighting with verizon we have managed to set up our internet. Now, not only can we surf the web, but we can use our Skype phone. We call people in Texas for free! This thing rocks!
Anywho, not much has changed since my last blog, except for our new home. We have been on Lake Street for almost three weeks now! Man, I can't believe it's been that long! We're going to Albany tomorrow to get the boys hair cut and get some pictures developed (professionally). I've had one client so far and 4 more in the next 2 months! I'm hoping that it takes off commpletely! I miss my family, i miss my friends, i miss the Lone Star state, but we are settling in here. Can't wait to see you all!
oh and if you read my blog, leave a comment, i live for those!
I'll have more interesting things to say when i'm not so tired!
love you..
miss you..
carry on!
p.s. i cut all of my hair off!!!!! it's as short as James'
i'll post a pic soon!

3 comments:

Heather said...

A comment!! =) Have you emailed Shelli yet??

Aaron said...

Can't wait to see you, wish you could bring that loser husband of yours. I'm sure he'll be too busy having dinner at Yankee Stadium with Cy Young or something.

Tammy M. said...

Hi Kami -
Glad to hear from you on my blog! I buy my photography equipment from B and H in New York, but I use Pounds Labs out of Dallas for my developing, they do film and digital. Miller Labs has a great reputation, not sure where they are based but maybe closer to New York than Pounds, which will help you with shipping costs. Either way the work at both labs is exquisite. I am glad your business is doing well for you, photography is such a blessing, I love it. Blessings to you and James. Take care.