Sunday, September 24, 2006

Watch Out



I have several things to say...

first of all these are a few pics from my most recent photography job..actually i can't post my favorites because they're of her bare tummy...but i thnk these are pretty good!

I am currently sitting at my house with my two four-legged companions whilst my husband is at a conference in Minneapolis. I miss him already..always handle being the one who's gone better. anyway, i love him!

My beautiful sister-in-law, Allison, is having their baby shower the first weekend of November and I, Lord willing, will be attending.....YEAH!!!!! I can't wait to see all of them I miss my family so much! I probably get on their nerves how much I call them all, but who cares...it's just shows how much i love them!

Speaking of family...I remember the time my brother, Aaron, sold my child-hood softball bat, the 'meat-head', so that he could buy himself lunch at La Popular. i guess growing up comes at a price...$3!!!!! I'm not bitter...

Okay, Angus just farted on me so....I think i need to go!!

Question for today: Who was your first kiss?


Carry on, friends, carry on!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Kayla Woodsenhut. At camp blue-haven in the woods. Burn bandages and all.

Aaron said...

If we're counting first kiss attempts, then I must mention the Shauna McClure incident. It was behind our neighbor's trailer at my 11th birthday party. We were playing hide and seek and I went for it, only she turned and I got like an awkward half-cheek, half-side of her mouth thing. Weeks later, I was able to locate my mojo at Blue Haven.

Heather said...

Love the pictures my dear!! My first kiss was Alex. Yep, I'm a late bloomer.

Cassie said...

Hey...this is Allison's friend, Cassie. I, too, have a great passion for photography...I love the pictures you took. What kind of camera do you use?? You are so talented:)