Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Winter Blues and Reds










It's been a while since I've blogged, but not necessarily because I didn't have anything to blog about, I just didn't feel like it. I'm not sure who all still reads my blog, but by the lack of comments I would assume, not many. Anyhow, for those of you faithful viewers, I am about to have my photography website up and running, so I will be sure to let you know when that is available for viewing. I'm very excited about that!!!! Also, I am LOVING my new job as a nanny. The kids are great and we're teaching each other plenty! Its still cold and will be for a while....i'm trying to not think about it! Anyway, here are some pictures of some things I've done over the last month. I did a photo shoot before Christmas of two little girls here in town (for their mom). They were precious and here are some of the shots i got! Also, I had the distinct Honor and pleasure of photographing one of my dear friends from High school before she gave birth to their first baby, so I've included a few that were my favorite. And the cake I did for a couple who is adopting a little baby girl from China; the cake says "Eleanor" the baby's names! Love you all!
cheers!

6 comments:

Leslie Anne' said...

Hey Cuz! Your photos are amazing. I love looking on here to see if you've added anything new! I was curious as to what camera you have? I'm in the market for a new one, trying to get my portfolio together. Well hope you and James are doing great! Tell him i said hi! Love you guys!

Jacquie said...

The pics are great! And so is the cake. Great work!

holly d said...

You are beautiful and so are your pics. I miss you so much!!! Love you

Jen said...

Hi Kami! This is allison's friend Jen Perkins from ACU. Hayden and I are getting married in Austin this summer (june 14) and I was wondering if you photographed weddings at all or if you would be interested? and how much it may cost for your travel and all of that? if you are interested let me know...my email is jen.c.perkins@gmail.com. Thanks!

Candace said...

I made the photo hall of fame on your page... yeah!! hehe

Your pics are great!

C

Anonymous said...

I read your blog!!!! Can't wait for the website!