Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snowflakes and Roses







Also, This past weekend was my birthday. My Mom and Dad have this tradition of sending me flowers on my birthday...which I LOVE!!! I love getting flowers, but I enjoy only getting them a few times a years so they are more special. Anyway, almost as much as I love getting them I love taking pictures of them. I think their amazing. I asked James if it surprised him that I could take 200 pictures of one bouquet of flowers and he said "no, I'm used to your ways by now" Thanks honey. anyway, here are some shots that i got. enjoy!
and Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Love all the pictures! Happy Valnetine's! :)

Jacquie said...

beautiful flowers, beautiful snow! Love it.

UpStateMommy said...

Kami:
We've repainted our living room and I have this idea of hanging a few black and white photos on the big wall- for a very dramatic look-and am wondering what you've got or any ideas you have for me. Let me know if you want to stop by, see the color and let me know your thoughts on ideas.
Melissa Marietta