Saturday, November 29, 2008

Winter is here!

It's official. Winter is here. Okay, actually it was official before Halloween, I just don't like to acknowledge it until after Thanksgiving. James and I had a very quiet but very nice Thanksgiving dinner just the two of us. I cooked, and James stayed out of the way! I will have a lot more to post about next week after we get back from NYC with the fam. (and hopefully LOTS of pictures too!) I can't wait. Just found out Jared is coming now! So the WHOLE family will get to be together! Anyway, here's a few pictures from the recent present.

Lake Front park a few weeks ago. (the leaves are now gone)

The Candy Canes on our front porch

Sweet little Angus.


Gunther likes to look out the window at the snow.



Statue at Lake Front.
Cheers, Y'all!











1 comment:

Aaron said...

I thought that last pic was james...