Thursday, April 24, 2008

Around


lately I've been incredibly home sick. It could be that we haven't been HOME in almost 5 months.  Or for that matter seen any of my family since then either. (James and I went to NYC to meet up with my cousin Heather last weekend and had a blast, but that's not what this post is about) Anywho, Last week It was really hitting me. Partly for that and partly because last monday the high was only 45. We've only gotten warmer temps in the last 10 days or so. ANYWAY, what do I do when I'm feeling blah....of course, I take pictures! Oh, and that day I took my Ipod and listened to High School Musical. DON'T JUDGE ME. the music is surprisingly catchy and uplifting. right, so I just took my camera and walk about 3 miles around town shooting anything and everthing. Not all stellar work, but definitely some good ones. Anyway, enjoy!





4 comments:

Allison said...

nice pics!

"we're all in this together..." i hum the tunes more than you would think!

Heather said...

i'm judging you. but i also am stinkin psyched that NKOTB is going on a reunion tour. so there.

Leigh Leigh said...

Love you photos, Kami. Hope things are well in NY.

Aaron said...

I like the picture of that guys crotch. Wait.