Tuesday, May 13, 2008

back in NY

It's hard to believe that this time last week James was in Miami and I was getting ready to leave for Texas. It's amazing how quicly time flies when you are with family...
Anyway, Wednesday I met James in Houston and we spent a few days with his parents. Then friday afternoon we picked up my mom at the airport and met Aaron, Allison, Noah and my Dad at PAPPASITOS! ( i do believe it is worth all caps) It was so much fun just to hang out with everyone. We missed them so much!!!! Here's a few pics from the weekend. Noah being his cute self.:)
Aunt Kami, seriously, put the camera away. (sorry kiddo, got to have as many pics as possible)
Thursday night James and I were quiet priviledged to have these seats at the Astros game.
what a VIEW!!!
James ashamed of himself after ruining a couple engagement on the Jumbo-tron. It's okay honey, I still love you!
We also had a blast flying down the HUGE slip-n-slide that Aaron, James and my dad made out of a roll of plastic, a TON of dishwashing liquid, and several trial and error sessions. I would post pictures of James' wounds, but it's not suitable for all audiences. Sunday it looked as though he had escaped a PUMA attack. It was over 50 feet long, and straight down the hill in my parents backyard. Check out Allison's blog for pictures and videos of the slip-n-slide. It' was so good to see everybody after 5 1/2 months. Hopefully we won't have to go that long between visits again! Also, jared drove in Sunday night to see us. Didn't get a whole lot of time with him, but it still good to get a hug.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Thanks for the tip on making burnt orange...that was big of you:)

I got the Adobe CS3...but I'm way out of my league in a lot of ways. I understand the photoshop portion...but the others are tricky to me:) Now I just need your camera!

We are coming in August. I'll let you know the dates soon...but we are definitely coming to the Hall of Fame-so hopefully we'll catch up with you at least for a bit!

Heather said...

glad you got to spend some time at home. hey, i finally got a new camera, went with a sony a200. i love it!! you gotta go check out my photos from the bridal shoot i did saturday. =)