Sunday, October 19, 2008

End of Fall

Since this is my favourite time of year I have been taking a TON of pictures. The other day it was absolutely beautiful outside, and I needed to take a walk to clear my mind anyway, so naturally...I took my camera. I have a lot on my mind, but nothing I really feel like writing about this late. Anyway, enjoy the pics and the start to your week! :)
This is a sign that my two dogs blatantly ignore! It's actually one of Gunther's favorite places to go. :)
This guy grew in my back yard!





This was in Cooper Park, I thought the couple was so cute!




Crab Apple tree. Most of the apples are now a deep burgundy color, this one was a late bloomer.


When I was down by the lake about 4 chipmunks kept running all around me chasing each other. This one came out to look at me for a while :)




This is actually a buzzard. There were about 30 of them in one tree. I'll post a pic of that later.



leaves on a bench down by the lake





I thought the colors were amazing
Unfortunately, a huge storm came the day after I took all of these and knocked the majority of the remaining leaves off. Anyway, enjoy your week!


3 comments:

holly d said...

Call me soon!! I love you and miss you!!

Leigh Leigh said...

Gorgeous!

Cassie said...

I love all of your pictures, Kami! It makes me want to move up there and live next door to you:)