Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nashville!

There ain't nothinnnnn, nothing wrong with Nashville!
Sorry, I was singing that song. Why? Because I AIN'T GONNA BE NO YANKEE NO MORE!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? James was offered, and accepted, a job as the Director of Education for the Hermitage in Nashville. The Hermitage is Andrew Jackson's Presidential home and museum. We are both incredibly excited to be moving, but didnt realize just how hard it would be to tell everyone we're leaving. We leave exactly 4 weeks from this Thursday! One month isn't very long, and we have a lot to do. Luckily, my brother Jared will be coming to help do some heavy lifting since I can't lift the heavy stuff yet. Anyway, in honor of this, here are some pictures that I took today. ( my computer is being stupid again so it's only 3) Enjoy!






9 comments:

Cassie said...

SO excited for y'all!! What a great opportunity! AND you'll finally be down SOUTH again!! HOORAY!!

Moriah said...

Yay for Nashville! We need to be friends!

Allison said...

yay...you blogged about it! couldn't be more excited for you guys...closer proximity is definitely what we need! love you!

Leigh Leigh said...

Been thinking about you guys! Looking forward to hearing all about the big move!

Jacquie said...

Congrats! I hope the move goes well and that you love it there!

Leslie Anne' said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!

Heather said...

Wooohooooo!

holly d said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Candace said...

Congrats! You guys are getting closer and warmer too!