Thursday, April 27, 2006

northern exposures

We started the journey today towards Boston!
It'll be an early morning, but we should have an entire day in Boston before the conference starts....Oh, James is the chairman of a committee that is presenting at the Amercian Association of Museums conference in Boston, he will be speaking about podcasting...I, however, an not paying $250 for a guest pass to see one session, so i have gonna photograph the heck out of Boston and the surrounding areas. We will be in Cooperstown on Sunday, so i can see where I will be living....WE HAVE HOUSE! Praise the Lord for he is Glorious, praise him angels....oh, sorry i started singing to myself....
anywho, the next few weeks wil be crazy. Today was my last day at the Bakery! As of 1:53p.m. the Hallelujah Chorus began going off in my head....
After we get back from Boston, James has one week left at the Grace, i will be packing and cleaning the house, fun , fun!!!!!!! May 12 we drive to Oklahoma where James will walk at Oklahoma University receiving his masters in Museum Studies, after Graduation we will start our three to four day trek to Coopertown. The Maternal 'rent is accompanying me!!! and The father-in-law we be riding with James! It should be fun! keep praying, we have a long way to go!

i need to put on my pyjamas
i need to sleep
more later....

No comments: